Thursday, June 3, 2010

My First Blog

Well, here it is. My first blog. I was inspired by my neighbor who has the most awesome blog ever. I saw my wife had commented on her blog, so I clicked on it from Facebook and started reading. Before I knew what was happening, I was reading all her blogs. Some made me smile, some made me laugh, and one made me tear up (ok, I cried just a little). I was so impressed with her stories about her family, life, and every day events; I decided to create a blog of my own.

I'll try and blog as often as I can (I might even take a pointer from her and blog once a week. Thank God for S+) be fun to look back and read about things from long ago and so on and so on.

So bare with me as I take this new journey. I can't promise all my stories will be G-rated but I'll keep them as PG as I can. I don't want to be the potty-mouthed grandpa my grandkids read about thinking " Who was this crazy old man dropping the F-bomb all the time?"

Here goes nothing.....

Chully

3 comments:

  1. Blog away Chully. I used to do this but I soon realized I'd need a pseudonym so that I could blog with impunity. Of course eventually I figured I should just keep some things to myself. Then again, maybe this will be a blog about what you BBQ and your vacations and hobbies and stuff. Mine was more day to day rantings :). Blog-On Chullster... Blog-On.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Chully!!!! I'm in a fabulous world of Mommy Bloggers... You can start a new trend with Daddy Bloggers. I'm so excited! I'm adding you to my reading list. Wheee!
    -Holly.
    P.S. Which one made you cry? You have to start commenting over there or at least follow. I don't think anyone reads that thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you have so much free time on your hands... Because you do have typing! LOL

    ReplyDelete